Centangle Interactive Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Graphic Designer with at least 3-4 years of industry experience having a relevant degree. The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work (ideally Behance link) that demonstrates their passion for branding, identity design, logo design, illustrations, print media design, and typography. Experience in motion graphics and animation would be a plus point. This candidate should have strong working experience in Adobe products such as Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe After Effects, etc.
The Graphic Designer will work in close collaboration with our Digital Media and Content Production teams on the creative as well as marketing efforts for Centangle Interactive, Diran Productions, in-house products, and client projects. As a member of our design team, your responsibility will be to create high-quality design material so that the brand message of each campaign is well communicated to its intended audiences.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Design high-quality original creatives using Adobe products.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, designs, digital illustrations, 2D/3D animations, and explainer videos.
- Make changes and improvements throughout the design process.
- Integrate technical and visual solutions into design concepts.
- Understand trends within the scope of the industry.
- Initialize projects by coming up with a general concept or following the customer’s guidelines and presenting the idea with a rough layout.
- Evaluate the credibility of designs and providing solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure that prototypes are created within project specifications and expectations.
- Plan, manage and execute both in-house and client campaigns.
- Craft the design guidelines and collaborate in branding campaigns.
- Plan and design social media campaigns in collaboration with in-house and outsourced teams.
- Edit short promos, documentaries, and other video material as part of client projects.
- Taking stakeholders on board through various communication channels including but not limited to email and social media.
- Carry forward the vision of Diran Productions to communicate the client’s vision in a creative way.
- Collaborate with the production team to execute client projects smoothly.
- Advise on the material to be collected and then executing the plan for a yearly showreel of the company.
- Help and participate in the creative direction of indoor as well as outdoor shoots.
- Help to pitch profitable campaigns to potential clients in collaboration with the business development manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3-4 years of experience in graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
- Portfolio of work / Behance Link.
Key Skills and Tools:
- Strong expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and other design tools.
- Excellent English and Urdu communication skills.
- Ability to handle deadlines and work under pressure.
- Be able to understand the dynamics of a digital media industry.
- Eager to learn new tools and skills.
- Team player and excellent collaborative skills.
This position is to be filled urgently.
|Job Category||Graphics Design|
|Duration||1 year contract|
|Timings||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|