Centangle Interactive is looking for a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager for its office in Islamabad.
Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media & Communications or any relevant field.
Experience: 2-4 years.
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan.
Reporting to: Chief Digital Officer (CDO).
Salary: 30,000 – 40,000.
Timings: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Days: Monday to Friday.
About Centangle Interactive
Centangle Interactive Pvt. Ltd. is a digital agency based in Islamabad, Pakistan. We provide custom software development, website design and development, mobile app development, e-commerce development, custom ERP software solutions, cloud-based online accounting systems, visual and print, and digital media solutions.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of Centangle’s offline and online communication strategies. This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public affairs, press releases, blog posts, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization and email marketing. This position will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and provide advisory services to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Senior Management team and on request to the Centangle Board of Directors.
- Develop strategic communications planning to promote and disseminate corporate and marketing content.
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Teams.
- In conjunction with the web team, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search.
- Manage the corporate branding of the company as well as our products.
- Maintain the social media presence with quality content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Manage PR and press relations of the company as well as our products.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc.) including at times public speeches for the members of the Board of Directors.
- General email marketing and inbound marketing management
- Email campaign development and implementation.
- Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
- Develop print campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns.
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks.
- Continue to build and maintain Centangle’s strong online reputation.
- Manage the “facilitation” of key social media.
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated.
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, and familiarity with marketing automation practices.
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Ability to foster relationships with the media.
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills § Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Mac environment.
- Copywriting and copyediting.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Highly motivated, quick-learner, self-starter College degree in marketing, communications and/or technical areas.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing).
- Must be resided in Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
- Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital.
|Job Category||Digital Maketing|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media & Communications or any relevant field|
|Timings||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|