Centangle Interactive Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a Digital Content Manager on for its head office located in Islamabad. The candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media & Communications or any relevant field with 2-3 years of industry experience.
The Digital Content Manager would be responsible for the development of Centangle’s offline and online communication strategies as well as for our national and international clients. This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public affairs, press releases, blog posts, social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization, and email marketing. The candidate will report directly to the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) and provide advisory services to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Senior Management team and on request to the Centangle Board of Directors.
- Develop strategic communications planning to promote and disseminate corporate and marketing content.
- Develop corporate promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Teams.
- In conjunction with the web team, create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for SEO and organic and keyword searches.
- Write content for our Centangle’s blog, our products, and client projects.
- Develop scripts for promotion videos, video documentaries and TVCs in collaboration with the internal team and the communication team of various clients.
- Manage the corporate branding of the company as well as our products.
- Maintain the social media presence with quality content on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence.
- Manage PR and press relations of the company as well as our products.
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, etc.) including at times public speeches for the members of the Board of Directors.
- General email marketing and inbound marketing management
- Email campaign development and implementation.
- Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
- Develop print campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and sales.
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns.
- Transform content to ensure easy sharing with social networks.
- Continue to build and maintain Centangle’s strong online reputation.
- Develop and implement customer service response to common complaints and a process in which they are resolved and communicated.
- Content writing in both Urdu and English.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Urdu (both speaking and writing).
- Copywriting and copyediting.
- Hands-on experience with inbound marketing systems, and familiarity with marketing automation practices.
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy.
- Excellent project and deadline management skills and proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong working knowledge of email campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Highly motivated, quick learner and a self-starter.
- Must be residing in or open to relocating to Rawalpindi or Islamabad.
- Must be able to present a portfolio of work, including writing and digital campaigns managed.
About Centangle Interactive
Centangle Interactive Pvt. Ltd. is a digital agency based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Centangle provides custom software development, website design and development, mobile app development, e-commerce development, custom ERP software solutions, cloud-based online accounting systems, visual and print, and digital media solutions to emerging startups, non-government organizations and small and medium enterprises.
|Job Category||Digital Maketing|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media & Communications or any relevant field|
|Timings||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|