The Communications Officer at Centangle Interactive will support our internal as well as external communications strategy, write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public, and coordinate promotional events. Communications Officer should able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborate with the management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Respond to chat, email and phone queries.
- Setup meetings with clients.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalates to management.
- Write customer help articles.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Mass-Communications, Public Relations or related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in a communications role, or experience working in customer relations and communications strategy development preferred.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software including Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, such as SEO and email marketing, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
|Job Category||Business Development, Digital Maketing|
|Timings||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|